The Role Required
As a member of the PC Tianjin management team the EHS Manager will always actively support the management team to work as 1 team reaching 1 set of company goals.
- Drive a strong EHS awareness culture in all departments and aspects of the company.
- Define the 3 year rolling roadmap for EHS, set and implement the strategies to achieve the targets set forward.
- To support the Tianjin Product Company Management team to create class-leading Leybold facilities and operations by providing effective functional Safety/Health/Environment/Energy management.
- Responsible for providing guidance to TIANJIN PC management team to ensure compliance with legislation, group standards and policies, and for building commitment, understanding and ownership of operational
- EHS actions in TIANJIN PC so as to ensure continuous improvement of Divisional EHS performance, permanent reduction of risks and loss prevention based on AC Loss Prevention Standard(LPS).
- Implement applicable EHS rules and regulars, be responsible for plant EHS daily job which include fire control security.
- Set up annual EHS & Energy management action plan of plant and follow up the implementation status.
- Be responsible for first level EHS training and supervise workshop and section to complete EHS training of second level and third level; Organize EHS training for staff and relevant parts.
- Check EHS & Energy management status in workshop frequently, raise improvement suggestions and requirements for existing findings and feed back to relative dept. to achieve facility target.
- Take part in investigation, analysis, appraisal and report for the safety cases and environment' and instructs relative dept. carry out prevention and corrective action.
- In charge of establishing, implementing, and keeping up-to-date of the factory first response plans in line with relevant legislation.
- Maintaining the business continuity plan and the crisis response plan, make sure these plans can be implemented effectively and remain up-to-date.
- Drive strong environmental projects on the road to full carbon neutral operations by 2027.
- Maintain close communication with the relevant authorities to pro-actively understand upcoming legislation changes.
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor degree with related major or engineering discipline
- At least 8 years in a manufacturing environment
- Strategic & global EHS essential
- Familiar with Chinese environment protection and other EHS regulations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to influence decision making across multiple locations/functions, pragmatic
- Certified national safety engineer is required
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.