Our latest addition to the industrial dry pump portfolio is the DRYVAC DV 200 and DV 300. These pump sizes complement the already existing product range of DRYVAC 450, 650 & 1200 and offer the same user benefits for applications requiring smaller sizes.
This series of dry compressing screw-type vacuum pumps is engineered for the new era of smart manufacturing. Packed with intelligent features and functions, all DRYVAC models offer benchmark energy efficiency, durability and future ready network-integration.
Benchmark energy consumption
Exceptional low constant power consumption delivers world-class energy efficiency. Due to an optimized screw rotor design, the DV200/300 minimizes the power consumption, saving costs and reducing your carbon footprint. DRYVAC pumps are more cost-efficient and greener than similar models.
Just as the already known DRYVAC pumps, the DRYVAC DV 200 & DV 300 are designed for harshest industrial conditions and offer a long life span, despite demanding parameters such as vapors, dust and particles. DRYVAC pumps also feature minimal maintenance and easy cleaning of water cooling channels. The DV200/300 is equipped with an automatic shaft seal purge control for optimal protection of shaft seals and bearings.
Future ready-connectivity & networking
Fieldbus and PLC compatibility allow for connectivity to other devices in a network for
real-time communications and control. Direct control is also possible via a computer or
handheld device. Support for various fieldbus protocols ensures maximal flexibility. Plug connections for I/O and RS485 interface are available on each DV200/300. Protocol
support for Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, Profibus and EtherCAT is easy by optional cards.
DRYVACs speak proverbial every language.
- Hermetically sealed screw vacuum pump
- Simple mechanical and electrical integration due to intelligent on board frequency
- Plug connections for I/O and RS485 interface outside of the pump
- Integrated protection functions of temperature, exhaust pressure and power
- consumption monitoring
- Small footprint due to compact design
- Low energy consumption achieved through optimized rotor geometry and innovative
- motor design with efficiency class IE3
- Tolerant to dust ingress
- Excellent water vapor performance
- High pumping speed also at high intake pressures
- IP54 protection level
- Made of super durable GGG40