The program itself is rather flexible. This means that you can shape your career path within Leybold. Thus, the duration of the program can vary from 12 to 24 months depending on your individual development perspectives. During the program, you will work in several different departments of our site in Cologne but also get the chance to discover our sites worldwide. We want to give you the opportunity to shape your professional career and your personal development according to your individual preferences and competencies.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINEEPROGRAM SPECIAL:
By being involved in day-to-day business and project tasks, you will get to know our company, its people and processes from the ground up. Each path is individual the goal is decisive! We support you on your path with tutoring, mentoring and your personal contact person in the Training & Development department. To sum it up, we enable a tailor-made and individual professional career in the world of vacuum technique.
For 2019, we offer graduate placements in the following fields:
Become an IT trainee now!
- The starting point of the program is in the area of Business Application Management
- You will dive into the world of SAP programming
- You take responsibility for (sub)projects
- You have the opportunity to get to know in-house consulting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A practice-oriented entry into professional live
- Systematic training and further education with a great deal of freedom of decision and regularly feedback by tutors and mentors
- Plenty of creative scope and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Opportunity for further development with international job prospects through the Atlas Copco Internal Job Market
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
- Canteen and medical service
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successful Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following courses: Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Information Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- First practical experience in an industrial setting desirable
- Enjoy working on projects and initial experience
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurship
- Commitment, drive and passion
- Pleasure in dealing with people and international cooperation
- Communication- and implementation strength
- Good self-management skills
- Open mindset and curiosity
- Agility and enjoyment of working in an dynamic workplace
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Seize the opportunity as a "Flex" Trainee to gain international experience and build a comprehensive network! We are looking forward to your application.