Scope of Position:
Diagnose and repair vane pumps, mechanical pumps, blowers, TMP’s & Dry pumps. Continue to work on successfully completing global product repair Training Levels T1 – T4.
1. Disassemble units to be repaired.
2. Clean and inspect all parts from disassembled unit.
3. Evaluate the condition of the original parts and refurbish those to be reused.
4. Develop repair estimates.
5. Rebuild the unit according to the engineering specs, ISAs, and ISO procedures.
6. Perform final acceptance tests on units to ensure proper function with Level T4 final sign-off.
7. Write technical report describing the nature of the malfunction and measures taken to repair the equipment.
8. Do maintenance on the shop equipment (e.g. part washer, bead blaster).
9. Responsible for attending and complying with Hazard Communications (Right to Know) training and cooperate in all aspects of the company’s safety and health programs.
10. Responsible for keeping own work area clean, organized, and any other common area used.
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com