The objective of the position is to increase order intake by supporting the Sales Engineers regarding technical questions, prepare and follow-up quotations and overall support the Sales and Service team in Italy. This role will work with internal and external customers in a supportive and productive way in support of the goals of the company and not just the individual department. You will work with colleagues in Italy and with divisional roles.
- Technical support to customers and to the Sales & Service Engineers
- Receive customer and team inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services via telephone, email
- Prepare technical documents in public tenders
- Search for technical solutions and respond to customers
- Liaise with Product Management and Systems department in order to get the required information and solutions
- Contribute to operational efficiency and productivity of sales team by providing support and solutions for all kind of technical and commercial questions
- Stay up to date on technical information, changes and updates
- Accept and give telephone calls from/to customers in order to investigate needs
- Prepare quotations in order to sell technical components (fittings, pumps, gauges, spare parts etc.) or service activities (repair, maintenance etc.)
- Support customer complaint process by providing technical solutions
- Collect data from service and sales engineers on installed base of other manufacturers
- Establishing market share by gathering information competitors. Know your competitors customers and record this data
- Use and develop CRM system for customer contacts
Skills and experience
- Technical background or degree in engineering or science
- Knowledge in vacuum technology preffered
- Very good level in English
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Office, CAD, SAP preffered
Are we a good fit?
- Abitily to work in team
- Communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a structured way
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.