To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all VTS customers.
Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time. To provide timely administrative support in all service operations related activities.
Be the interface to the customer for all service related communication.
- Receive and transact customer service requests
- Create, negotiate and follow up service quotations
- Transact all service orders in SAP and other service related IT systems
- Communicate with customers to agree on quotations and set up job schedule
- Ensure all parts are available, and in the FSE’s storage location or on customer site prior to the visit date
- Timely job closure in the systems
- Establish effective relationships with technicians, customers and coworkers by responding to all communications quickly and professionally
- Prepare the reports required
- Administrate, monitor and update all Work-In-Progress (WIP) on daily basis
- Liaise with Logistics team continuously on all parts / materials delivery to satisfy commitment
- Take care of sub-contracting and sub-suppliers’ activities i.e. price verification, Purchase Order issuance, delivery and payment approval
- Prepare shipping papers where necessary
- Transact pool/certified orders (refurbished equipment)
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in customer care
- Work-In-Progress management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- SAP transactions (SD and CS module)
- Computer literate (Word and Excel)
Are we a good fit?
- Service Work in Progress (WIP) responsibility
- KPIs: Service WIP, Turnaround time
- Keep commitment to customers
- Work with the Atlas Copco „The Way“
- Be confident to be an important face to the customer and be strongly service minded
- Show courage and integrity
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Effective and clear communication
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Les Ulis, Valence
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance by calling +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.