Maximize the sustainable growth of our service business across the territory by promoting sales of service products to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans, representing Leybold in a manner that all products are promoted.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, managing personal time and productivity. Frequent visits to existing customer base and new potential clients to target areas of business & promote and expand the current service business through service product portfolio with support from telemarketing
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations, status of competitive activities and "red flag" issues related to business in the region.
- Undertake proposals of assigned service products, including the calculation of sales prices by applying the discounts strategy in place and using the appropriate quoting tool.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area and ensure an excellent standard of aftermarket service is provided.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information by updating the CRM with customer visit reports, opportunities and quotation status info.
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdue;
- Liaise with colleagues from other Divisions to co-ordinate activities where appropriate to maximize customer relationship and business outcome wherever possible.
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken
- To grow the business through the development of the Installed base.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work related to VTS, including new products/services and Marketing Campaigns.
- Provide Customer information / feedback on a regular basis.
- To establish new service contracts
- To communicate and follow-up with customers to identify their needs and ways that Leybold equipment can support those needs
- Respond to customer requests for repair cost reimbursement or complaints in an effective and efficient manner
Skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering or technician with substantial work experience
- Sound technical understanding and ability to quickly adopt to new products/ technical developments
- Working in an industrial environment, ideally with engineering background
- Clear understanding of optimized territory management
- Strong sales techniques and skills
- Excellent verbal and written English as well as Dutch/Flemish required, French would be an advantage
Are we a good fit?
- Confident in interaction with end customers
- Intensive travelling activity > 40% in the Netherlands and Belgium
Choose your career with us!
- Excellent working conditions
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button and convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance
by phone +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.