Oversee the In-house service business to achieve annual business goals for revenue & gross profit in coordination with the regional and Global services strategies. Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and prioritization for all in-house repairs, including Third Party Service Providers (3PSP), to achieve 30-day TAT and overall customer satisfaction. Works with the Service Technology Center (STC) Planner to maintain in-house repair capacity plan and monitors workflow.
- Coordinate daily work load with the STC Planner and Team Leader all repair work scheduling, prioritization, quality, on-time delivery, and capacity planning running through the service depots (i.e. Glenwillow, Dresden, etc.) to assure efficiency of jobs
- Act as primary interface between Service Admin, Sales, Service Technology Centers (STC), Logistics (related to STC’s), and 3PSP’s for all repair statuses, warranty decisions, and escalations
- Monitor and analyze operating reports such as turn around time (TAT), warranty, backlog, capacity, service orders over 30 days, closed but not invoiced and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the Service Technology Centers (STC). Develop, generate and provide strategic analysis reports (with focus on reason for variance deviation between planned and actual) of set Key Performance Indicators.
- Review repair details from the technicians for accuracy and content when needed.
- Coordinate with the STC Failure Analysis Engineer (FAE) to develop supporting documentation for warranty denial & failure analysis reports. Communicate findings with the Leybold Sales team,(i.e., written reports, and photos)
- Coordinate capacity planning for 3rd Party Service Providers, ensure delivery dates are met, monitor TAT and other KPI’sMonitor and report on VT‘s Logistics KPI‘s, escalate when needed
- Monitor and report on VT‘s Logistics KPI‘s, escalate when needed
Skills and experience
- Two year technical degree is desired and at least 5 years of experience working with a technical product. Project management experience is desired.
- Individual must have be self-motivated and result driven
- Ability to analyze data and influence improvements
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e., Excel); SAP is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% may be required
Are we a good fit?
- Project planning
- Managing & Measuring work
- Process management
- Technical competence
Choose your career with us!
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent working conditions and competitive wage and benefits program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.