Sales administration and administrative support activities. Responsible for all types of commercial inquiries. Aid in achievement of annual revenue target as defined by management. Implement inside sales initiatives as defined by management.
- Prepares customer quotations for standard catalog items, custom systems, spare parts and service requests
- Provides support to the Territory Account Manager for quotations and administrative tasks
- Interacts with Sales Management, Sales Support, Service and SCM to furnish pricing and delivery on standard and engineered to order products on customer accounts
- Identifies and reports customer complaints within LV Customer Complaint Management system
- Actively participates in the suggestive selling of any promotional product, inventory clearance, red tags or other commission related selling
- Participate in Trade Shows and Sales Meetings as required
- Participate in Customer Visits with Account Managers as requested
- Obtain End Use customer information to comply with U.S. Commerce export regulations
- Compliance with U.S. customs regulations, including but not limited to NAFTA, etc.
Skills and experience
- Two years of college education in business, marketing, engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of telephone sales, customer support or sales administration experience is preferred
- Experience with a technical product or vacuum equipment supporting both domestic and international customers is a plus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Positive customer-focused attitude and successful interaction in a dynamic team environment is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft office i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and manufacturing operating systems, etc. Experience with SAP is a plus
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish or German) is a plus
- Flexibility in work schedule maybe required
Are we a good fit?
- Detailed oriented
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Computer savy
- Team oriented
- Time management
Choose your career with us!
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent workign conditions and competitive wage and benefits program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success. The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.