Our subsidiary Leybold Italy Srl is part of the growing Customer Center Leybold Europe South. The incumbent is responsible for sustainable growth of the sales revenues and profitability in Italy as well as for the development and management of all sales channels. He/she develops country strategies for generating growth of the business and achieving the company's financial targets locally and within corporate directives:
- Focuses on growth and sustainable profitability.
- Develops the business by forming new partnerships and seeking new opportunities.
- Leading and developing the sales team of Leybold Italy with currently 5 employees and 1 agent
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling of business performance and developing annual sales targets for the country together with the Country Manager; projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products
- Ensure handling of all technical questions and warranties in consultation with the technical support team and contribution to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identification and reporting of and on business opportunities in target markets
- Provide Country Manager with data for reporting in accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Ensure maintencance of proper CRM data
- Development and implementation of sales strategies to increase market share and profitable growth in Italy
- Set-up sales campaigns for the Marketing & Sales portfolio.
- Monitoring and assessment of customer, market and competitor activities
- Management and development of key customer relationships and participation in closing strategic opportunities
- Management and development of all Sales Channels
Skills and experience
- More than 5 years of experience in direct sales a of durable goods in machinery technology industry with proven key account development and high level negotiation skills to close deals
- More than 2 years experience as Sales Manager
- Degree in engineering, physics and/or business administration
- Strong communication skills at all levels
High knowledge of vacuum industry market nationally
- Outstanding negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with various key stakeholders
- Conceptual ability to analyze markets and opportunities, set priorities and tangible actions
- Credibility as sales expert within entire organization
- Fluent business Italian and English
Are we a good fit?
- High managerial courage
- High motivator with strong leadership ability
- Strong in building effective teams and developing people
- Strong customer and target orientation
- Conflict management
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Aplly now" button convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance by calling +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.