Direct sales of vacuum components to the assigned customers and to achieve and exceed the agreed annual sales plan.
- Market treatment, focussed to assigned customers, in terms of:
- Market requirements
- Technical supprt
- Expertise f vacuum solutions
- Answering of customer complaints
- Definition and performance of strategies for the increase of order intake
- Founding and expanding continuously the contact base to decision makers of existing and potential customers
- Development of sales strategies jointly with the Product Management
- Establish and pursue sales priorities by identifying major potentials
- Analysis of competitor’s activities
- Product presentations
- Development of potential customers in agreement with marketing and sales management
- Budgeting and control of order intake and margin for the assigned key customer list, as well as in total for the sales team
- Budgeting and control of the personal expenses (travel costs, investments, customer entertainment, promotional gifts, etc.), as well as the total for the sales team
- Reporting of the activities with assigned customers
- Support of marketing, service, distribution
- Abiding strictly by contracts, agreed plans, gain orders, company rules, etc.
Skills and experience
- Technical background or degree in engineering or science
- Very good level in English
- First field sales experience required
- Driving license
- Knowledge in vacuum technology preferred
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP preferred)
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a structured way
- Availability to travel
Are we a good fit?
- Strong customer focus
- Target orientation
- Conflict management
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Aplly now" button convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Sandra Stojisavljevic will be happy to answer any questions
you may have in advance by calling +39-02-272231
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.