- Respond to customers enquiries and requests in cooperative and professional manner
- Prepare quotations for standard products and services in accordance with the sales strategy and procedures
- Consult customers on prices, stock availability, delivery terms, simple technical features, order placement procedures and cet.
- Where queries are of a technical nature, ensure that they are passed to the appropriate body and that the customer is totally satisfied with the speed and content of the response.
- Take orders from customers, checks all required information availability and correctness, place orders to ERP system (SAP).
- Works closely with Business controller to ensure trade compliance and credit management procedures are completed before quotation and order placing are done
- Takes ownership of full order fulfilment cycle: process customer issues, interfaces with technical support, logistics, product managers, business control, and field sales teams to generate solutions in a timely manner
- Track product deliveries according the agreed delivery schedule and feedback to customer
- Follow up the payment of the invoices, coordination and communication with customers, Business Controller, Account Teams
- Process warranty claims and returned goods
- Receive and process customer complaints in coordination with relative departments to ensure customer satisfaction, tracking the results.
- Maintain customer & equipment master data, ensuring that all customer contacts are recorded and consequent administration is kept fully up-to-date.
- Ensure customer requests collection tools works properly and received requests are taken to consideration interactively
- Participate at trade shows and assist in preparation and planning, reporting
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Provide regular reports and status of payments, invoices, delivery schedule
- Health, Safety and Environmental process support
- Be ready to take up new tasks if needed
Skills and Educations
- Degree in related business or technical degree (mechanical, electrical, …) followed by at least 2 years in sales administration roles and on Import/Export.
- Experience of orders handling industrial products or preferably vacuum products
- Knowledge of sales office systems and procedures.
- Oracle or SAP literature is a plus.
- Inter-personal and communication skills, particularly over the telephone and e-mails, to build sound relationships with distributors and peers.
- Capable of embracing the Total Quality Management concepts.
- Strong administrative and organizational ability with a capacity for and experience of detail to ensure that sophisticated computerized systems and procedures are operated reliability.
- At least pre-intermediate in English speaking and intermediate in writing skills.
- Full computer literacy MS Office Programs (Share Point, Office 365), email and ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, 1C).
- Knowledge of import/export procedures, letter of credit, incoterms, customs procedures.
- Familiar with customer inspection and payment procedures.
- Strong administrative and organizational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be flexible, self-motivating and organized
- Good command of English skills
- Be customer oriented and good team worker
- Capability to work in a multitask environment
- Good knowledge about international trading and import/export procedures
- Goal-oriented and energetic, Analytical approach to problem solving capability, ownership, never give-up attitude
- Ability to plan & prioritize own work efficiently and work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance (including dentist).
- Mobile phone.
- Corporate pension plan.
- Education (including English).
- Buses from metro stations to the office location (Khimki).
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.