Scope of the position is to roll out a divisional pricing strategy implementing the system changes accordingly. Part of the role will be to monitor the Customer Centers activity with the proper analysis and follow up.
- Initiate and follow, when necessary, the needed system process in order to have the full pricing for parts and service product availability.
- Maintain the necessary SAP data for global sales readiness
- Work in collaboration with Product Managers and the "New Product Implementation" team in order to have a better understanding of their initiatives and support them with the appropriate pricing activities and input.
- Support pricing updates in other quotation systems than SAP
- Support the Business Line managers with the pricing review well on time and explained in a way to have a complete understanding and commitment.
- Provide professional, accurate and timely daily business support to Customer Centers, thus being the first point of contact when it comes with pricing requests
- Collaborate with equipment divisions in order to be consistent in pricing and product positioning.
- Participate and present in Project Completion Meetings when needed
Skills and experience
- 1-3 years working experiences in Pricing and/or Business Analytic
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Product Positioning
- Value Based selling approach
- Excellent forward planning, reporting and organization skills
- Good command of English and German
- Good computer skills
- Performance orientation
- Manage processes
- Good communication and networking skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
Are we a good fit?
- International career opportunities within Leybold (part of the Atlas Copco Group)
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Choose your career with us!
We are offering a great working environment, we give freedom with accountability, fantastic networking opportunity and international environment plus a great team to work with. We also offer flexible working hours and support individual development as well as a wide range career opportunities in the Atlas Copco Group.
If you are interested please submit your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date to: Sarah.Gau@Leybold.com or use the "Apply Now" button on this site
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.