Execute the digital communications strategy of the Industrial Vacuum, Scientific Vacuum and Vacuum Technique Service when it comes to the web and intranet. Assist the divisions to fine tune their digital communications strategy, in line with the business needs to remain “first in search, first in choice.” The overall objective is to improve the digital experience of our customers and prospects and other stakeholders when visiting our website and social media platforms. Presenting the following brands in General Vacuum (GV): Leybold, Atlas Copco, Gamma, Precision Plus and IVS as well as developing the part of General Vacuum for the Edwards website.
- Develop and improve the web sites of each brand in order to increase visitors, conversion rates, lead generation, and usability in coordination with the Divisional Communications Managers and the Customer centers; Increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO) applicability and drive results; Improve usability of the site pages to increase conversion
- Participate in the budget approval process for web activities within the business area and those projects across business areas
- Participates as a member of the Group’s Web team representing Vacuum Technique Business Area (VTBA) General Vacuum, and reporting and providing feedback to the VTBA Web owner
- Lead the increase of digital competence and awareness in the customer centers and divisional communications teams, by creating useful dashboards and by other means
- Responsible for the training to customer centers and divisional communications teams in terms of the use of web platforms
- Guide Customer Centers to improve their local content
- Ensure the web content governance guidelines for each brand are followed within the divisions and customer centers
- Propose new tools or ideas to improve the digital experience of customers and stakeholders when visiting the website
- Intranet: Ensure the content governance guidelines in place are followed in the customer centers and divisions, and facilitate the process. Give feedback to improve the intranet platforms, follow up the change requests until implementation as well as getting budget approval for the changes
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years experience in web related topics and communications or marketing
- Bachelor degree in marketing, information systems or related fields
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) and working with Social Media
- Experience in change and stakeholder management
Are we a good fit?
- Self-motivated with the ability to generally work unsupervised and use personal initiative in progressing own work
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities
- Work under pressure and handle variable workloads
- A good communicator with the ability to deal with people effectively and with authority, including at senior management level and all other external and customer interfaces
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to regular travelling mainly to Belgium and UK
Choose your career with us!
We are offering a great working environment in a new division, we give freedom with accountability, fantastic networking opportunity and international environment plus a great team to work with. We also offer flexible working hours and support individual development as well as a wide range career opportunities in the Atlas Copco Group.
Note: Please send your application in English via E-Mail to Sarah.Gau@Leybold.com
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.