National Sales Manager, Leybold
Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies that promote Industrial Vacuum products
- Elaborate and implement an ambitious plan to achieve a strong growth, both: market share & profitability
- Focus on developing all relevant sales channels, direct and indirect, always considering the mix of products best suited for the Russian market with a strong focus on overall market share, profitability and cost efficiency targets
- Handle major sales and negotiations
- Monitor the development of a defined set of KPIs and scorecards, resulting in corrective/preventive actions (i.e., profitability, growth, forecasting, territory action plans, CRM, etc.)
- Stay up to date on market intelligence (incl. price levels). Price every product in line with the marketing plan and market potential
- Attend business line review meetings, participate and provide updates
- Create, lead, develop and motivate a future sales team in the region
- Management of the regional applications, product and market sector management function in terms of delivering a differentiated technology and solutions strategy
- Safeguard a safe and healthy working environment
- Minimum of 50% travel may be required
At least 5+ years in strategical and conceptual capabilities to lead and develop a regional business and proven track record of delivering results in sales and marketing and sound commercial awareness.
Knowledge of vacuum technology is highly desirable
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Management of indirect sales channel (distributors and agents) in a harmonized way with a direct sales
- Management of remote sales teams
- Recruitment of sales force
- Russian and English fluent (written and spoken) required, Russian native speaker advantageous
- Excellent computer skills are required (SAP ERP, CRM: Sales Force or SAP CRM and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Valid driver's license required
University Degree in Physics or Engineering or similar technical discipline / or equivalent work experience, preferable in vacuum technique.
Passionate people create exceptional things!
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act.
Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for
This is where it begins - Home of Industrial Ideas!
Result-driven, radiant personality, who has strong leadership skills with capability to give enthusiasm to the organization and can communicate with impact
- Strong interpersonal skills with the high ability to work as part of a team
- Strong customer oriented attitude
- Clear decision making
- Act and think strategically
- Empower for initiatives, take ownership and raise red flags in case needed
Moscow region, Khimki
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com