The role of the Marketing and Communications Specialist is to focus on gaining new customers in all different market segments by using all types of marketing and communication tools with a focus on digital marketing. This involves some dedicated Telesales activities and working closely with external sales force. The role will also coordinate and run communication activities within the Customer Centre, with responsibility for internal and external communication tools, the job holder will help to drive employee engagement.
- Realizing launch of new products into the local market together with Product Management/ Business Line Managers
- Develop and manage tactical marketing communications projects for new product launches and increase awareness of the existing product portfolio using; print and online advertising, email, website, literature, etc
- Attend Marketing Communications meetings with the Business Line Managers
- Develop and produce newsletters/advertisements/flyers/campaigns
- Developing innovative customer gift ideas
- Keeping country website up to date along with social media communication channels
- Organizing all local e-commerce activities
- Researching new online advertisement to boost company image
- Organizing and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Contacting new customers and arrange visits for external sales force to grow the number and size of customer base with qualified leads
- Investigating new markets and research potential
- Working closely with service sharing contacts and leads to increase both sales and service visits
- Contacting customers who contact the company for the first time via email/website to arrange an initial visit
- With the General Manager, assist in formulating the Communication strategies and budget for the Customer Centre. This will be in collaboration with and approved by the Business Line Managers and divisional Communications Manager.
- Plan, set up and manage the communication plan in line with the agreed yearly budget and strategy.
- Set up and manage an internal communications program to develop a sense of community with aligned objectives amongst the Customer Centre staff
- Develop, maintain and improve the internal communication tools, which facilitate the sharing of information and encourages employee engagement
- Fully utilize the communication synergies and best practice across divisions
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date, with correct contact information, language translation and localized campaigns and messaging
- Act as a brand steward, implementing the brand promise and upholding brand identity and consistency in all projects, including correct branding of our premises, vehicles and use of our brand by our partners and reps
Monitoring and reporting
- Following a working Telesales/Marketing years plan
- Working with the Sales Force getting feedback from visits
- Monitoring the overall company status
- Ensuring corporate guidelines are being upheld in the country
- Establishing market share gathering information on pump installed including competitors. Know your competitors’ customers and record this data.
- Keeping customer database Up to date
- Using and developing CRM system for customer contacts
- Maintaining and completely updating customer contact data
Skills and experience
Accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, outgoing nature, strong organizational ability, marketing vision
- Knowledge Areas:
Communications, Digital Communications, Marketing, Telesales
Excellent Systems Knowledge – Social Media, MS Office. Knowledge of CRM systems preferred.
- Other requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Confident in interaction with end customers
- Graduate in a Marketing, Digital or Communications related field preferred but not essential
Are we a good fit?
Successful candidates will have a strong desire to improve business results throught the marketing and communications function.
Being a team player and an ability to work with all areas of the business to build knowledge, competence and understand priorities will be essential.
Choose your career with us!
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth of the Customer Centre.
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.