- This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the systems at the STC Dresden.
- The main objectives are to improve plant availability and CIP in this area.
- Execution and organisation of maintenance and repair measures on the systems in the service department
- Create cleaning and maintenance schedules for all facilities and ensure compliance (in collaboration with internal and external partners)
- Coordination and execution of water changes at the plants in the field of cleaning and decontamination
- Weekly inventory of chemicals and consumables
- Spare part and tool management for operating technology
- Analysis and optimization of consumptions
- Disposal of waste containers and sacks as well as support work for the disposal of chemicals and scrap metal
- Implementation of preventive maintenance measures according to plan
- Preparation and implementation of measures to continuously improve the technical level of the machines and equipment used.
- Carrying out small repairs and handicraft work
- Organization and implementation of internal relocations
- Ensuring the safety, order and cleanliness of the assigned area and the operating area
Skills and Experience
- Completed technical vocational training, such as mechatronics technician, maintenance mechanic or comparable training
- Knowledge of the implementation and organisation of repair and maintenance measures
- Knowledge of general mechanical engineering
- Special knowledge of vacuum technology is an advantage
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working
- Flexibility, commitment and willingness to perform, sense of responsibility, reliability
- Technical understanding
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Safe handling of common software applications: MS-Office, SAP
- Good command of English
Are we a good match?
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the systems at the STC Dresden.
The main objectives are to improve plant availability and CIP in this area.
Choose your career with us!
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.