Compressor Technique Information Services (CT-IS) is responsible for information systems within the Compressor Technique business area of Atlas Copco. We implement digital platforms and digital solutions for our customers, our suppliers, and our internal organization to optimize and automate processes. We are mainly based in Belgium, with teams in the US, India and China.
We are looking for a passionate and committed IT Technology Engineer who can help to implement, and support .NET based applications.
You will be responsible for a variety of IT activities, ranging from application design, over application development to technical documentation and advanced support.
In this role you will be working together with the IT project leader, the business project leader, the key users and the application team.
You have an IT development background and a very strong analytical mindset to understand the complex environment you will be working in.
You will become part of the Supply Chain applications team which is responsible for the lifecycle of supply chain systems. Example domains: supplier interaction, in- and outbound logistics, inventory management, invoice automation & indirect purchasing, e-invoicing, Supplier KPI business intelligence (Qlik), intranet portals, etc.
- Translate functional requirements into solid technical designs and solutions
- Execute IT developments, IT validations and IT implementations
- Act as (technical) application owner, providing IT support and technical development expertise
- Support project management activities (e.g. planning and budgeting of IT developments)
- Participate in maintenance activities (e.g. patching) and migrations towards new technology and platforms
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation
- You work in an international environment and will be in contact with people of different nationalities
- You will report to the IT Team Leader Customer Center Applications
Skills and experience
- Experience in .NET development is a must
- Experience with .NET and SQL and related frameworks and components, tools is a must
- Experience in marketing and aftermarket processes is an asset
- Experience in working in a large international company is an asset
- Experience in project management is an asset
Are we a good fit?
- You are customer oriented, enthusiastic and professional
- You have self-drive and passion, triggered by technology and software development
- You can work under pressure and you are flexible
- You consider continuous improvement, thinking outside the box and thinking ahead
- You consider the team to be more than just the sum of the members
- You have good learning and coaching skills to take the team and application to the next level
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn
- You are able to bring across/present the most technical message (even if technically complex) to any audience
- You understand the dynamics of change management, support, service
- You can maintain good relations with external parties
We add value wherever we do business
Compressor Technique Information Services (CT-IS) is the department that is responsible for the information systems within the Atlas Copco business area of Compressor Technique. Our organization exists out of competence centers, one in India and one in Belgium. Within the Business Area Compressor Technique we have to enable business process- and system alignment to maximize synergies.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com