Internal Service Sales will be able to offer an additional sales channel and increase sale of spare parts and Services. This new function will increase the efficiency of the overall operation and increase Service Sales with high margin spare parts with little investment.
- Contact potential or existing customers that have been supplied by the telemarketing team to inform them about and sell them Products like Spareparts, Fittings, Instruments and Lubricants as well as services (service/maintenance contracts, field or inhouse service, extended warranty and calibration) using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales, including up-selling
- Direct prospects to the field sales and service and telemarketing team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM database, including useful information
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Skills and experience
- Graduate in science or engineering (Chemistry or Physics, Mechatronic) discipline preferred
- Commercial awareness and good communication skills
- Background in business adminsistration, technical support and/or telesales or telemarketing
Are we a good fit?
- Need a particular temperament to go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales but without annoyance to customers
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance by calling
+49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills.
Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.