Technical sales activities for a defined account base. Responsible for all types of commercial inquiries. Achieve annual revenue target as defined by management. Implement inside sales initiatives as defined by management.
Skills and experience
- Provides technical expertise and advice to customers to determine appropriate Leybold product or aftermarket service to purchase for the customer’s application.
- Prepares customer quotations for standard and custom products or aftermarket services.
- Provides support to the Territory Account Manager for quotations, technical research, and customer follow up.
- Participate in Trade Shows and Sales Meetings as required.
- Participate in Customer Visits with Account Managers.
- Interacts with Sales Management, Sales Support, Service and SCM to furnish pricing and delivery on standard and engineered to order products on customer accounts.
- Actively participates in the suggestive selling of any promotional product, inventory clearance, red tag, or other commission related selling.
- Acts as a technical and sales resource within the department.
- Identifies and reports customer complaints within Leybold Customer Complaint Management system.
- Obtain End Use customer information to comply with U.S. Commerce export regulations.
Are we a good fit?
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Cooperative Relationships
- Drive for Results
- Integrity & Trust
Choose your career with us!
- Excellent working conditions & benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.