Maximise the sales and profitability of the parts and service business across the territory by promoting sales to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans whilst working closely with the rest of the sales team to maximise opportunities and climb the service ladder
- Prepare and control sales documentation such as create new customer profiles, updating customer databases
- Responsible for phone sales of call-in and walk-in customers, and deferring leads to outside sales people, as appropriate
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and lost customers and prospects
- Support the rest of the sales team by identifying opportunities to up-sell and maximise our customer share
- Maintain strong working relationship and communication between customers and internal stakeholder
- Support sales administration works
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided
- Provide effective sales data, including quotation leadtime and order ratio’s (including lost order reports)
- Effectively update and maintain the the CRM system in order to maintain a 360 view of our customers
- Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy
- Undertake ad-hoc project work(campaigns, other marketing initiatives) as required
- Cross-sell customers to appropriate services
- Back up during holidays and illness of the person in charge of the Service administration
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in similar possition- to be specified and defined by local needs
- Knowledge Areas:
- Handling customer objections in a professional, proactive way
- Being confident in selling through the phone
- Experience in managing time and schedules
- Other requirements:
- Native Spanish, Good command of English, Portuguese would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Are we a good fit?
- Cope with pressure and setback, maintain positive working attitude
- Show courage and integrity
- Keep commitment to the customer
- Have a good business understanding
- Show a proactive selling attitude, reaching out for opportunities
- Communicate effectively
- Build up relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Atlas Copco „The Way“
Choose your career with us!
- Stable work in a good working environment
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Carmen Sanz T: +34 93 164 15 62
Marcos Sanchez Alameda
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.