Be the key point of contact for Leybold's customers through all CVC contact channels and process a defined set of enquiries according to customers' needs and in line with Leybold's processes and Service Levels. Be the first point of escalation for customer's enquiries, getting if required, support from sales team leader or technical support ensuring to be in close contact with the sales engineers.
- Promptly respond to telephone, e-mail, and mail inquiries from external and internal customers. Take ownership of customer issues and interface with technical support, logistics, product managers, and field sales teams, field service teams, service operations, operations etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion
- Issue quotes to customers in collaboration with the sales engineers and aligned with customers’ requirements
- Provide information on price, availability and other product related details based on Leybold’s catalogue, service portfolio, system (SAP/CRM) and other sources available
- Manage CRM (Customer relationship management tool) activities daily, record and handle complaints, opportunities etc. according to set process
- Create and maintain customer details ( SAP/CRM) and record customer interaction according to set rules
- Order book management: Pro actively manage and monitor all types of orders, delivery dates and holds and escalate where appropriate. Pro-actively provide status updates to internal and external customers on transactions and issues on a regular basis as defined by the CSC Management
- Manage warranty claims from customers: Validate serial number and warranty eligibility for all warranty claims in adherence to the Leybold warranty policy (Sales warranty approval etc.) and in full alignment with the technical support team
- Research and resolve invoice disputes from customers within the set Service Levels. Processes credits and rebills as required. Work closely with Credit Control and Cash Collection teams to resolve financial issues (billing, credit holds, credit risks, overdue invoices, payment terms, etc.)
- Maintain a working knowledge of Leybold’s products, services and processes and assigned customer's industry: Application sector and applications: Customer class
- Process other tasks in SAP / CRM (Leads, reports, etc.) as required by supervisor
Skills and experience
- Minimum Business administration and/or sales skills being an advantage with a good technical understanding
- Working Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service role preferred
- PC: Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Language: Fluent German, English and French necessary
Are we a good fit?
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities, work under pressure and handle variable workloads
- Show a concern for order by being personally well organised, including looking for ways of improving processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to generally work unsupervised and use personal initiative in progressing own work
Pro-actively support other team members and other departments. Be a team player.
- Be open, communicative and transparent
- Team player, customer focused
Choose your career with us!
- Excellent working conditions & benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button, convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance by calling +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.