Responsible for driving Integrated Digital Marketing globally into individual brand/business customer centers. This role is a key member of the Global Marketing Excellence Center for Vacuum Technique. Working directly with the Head of Marketing, this role will expand the capabilities built in North American, expand the impact globally, aid customer centers to maximize ROI and implement marketing technology (Hubspot).
- Support adoption of the integrated marketing strategy development, evolution and implementation globally
- Hubspot roll-out and integration, campaign consultation, web integrations, SEO and lead generation. Take pre-existing campaigns and technology from one customer center to the next and aiding the local Marcomm team to localize content and execution
- Reporting to measure ROI, generate new regional campaign opportunities, sales insights and CRM, local data mapping and management. Lead scoring strategy and evolution, Account Based Marketing (ABM) Advisor – in partnership with the Data Analyst and the Head of Marketing
- Campaign automation execution, personal classification and data management to drive highly personalized regional campaigns through utilization of the global team.
Skills and experience
- B.S. degree in Marketing or Business Management; MBA a plus
- At least 1 year of experience working Globally
- At least 1 year of experience with Hubspot and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance planning and implementation is required
- Up to 20% travel (domestic & international)
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills and excellent attention to details while keeping an eye on the strategic goals
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media; experience creating and executing social media plans
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to work
- Skilled in e-mail marketing platforms (Preferred: Hubspot or other such as Constant Contact, Sales Force)
- Ability to effectively write copy and assist in briefing creative design work
- Able to incorporate and edit material from various sources and organize it into a cohesive document.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Multi-lingial is a plus
Are we a good fit?
- Excellent working conditions & benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
Global position: Export, PA (USA); Cologne DE; Burgess Hill UK
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.