You are searching for:
- An attractive graduate program within a leading global industrial group
- Interesting and diverse projects in different departments
- Systematic training and further education with a great deal of freedom of decision and regularly feedback by tutors and mentors
- Plenty of creative scope and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A fair working environment and a lot of team spirit?
Give wings to your dreams as Flex Trainee in the Service Division (f/m/d)
What we want to engage you with:
- Being involved in IoT projects and convert data into useful information
- Become part of our journey towards Industry 4.0 and work closely together with internal and external stakeholders
- Deepen your understanding about Product development from a service perspective and how we can improve processes to enhance business opportunities
- Work closely with our local Customer Centers all around the globe to ensure you understand our customer needs
We are a good fit if following applies:
- Successful degree in one of the following courses: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Business acumen combined with high technical interest
- You enjoy working on projects and initial experience
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurship are key word for you
- You have strong Commitment to achieve goals, you want to drive things forward and have a strong passion that there is always a better way
- You have a pleasure in dealing with people and be exposed to international cooperation
- You have a friendly, open communication style
- Customer focus is important for you
- You can manage yourself and have an open mindset and curiosity
- Agility and enjoyment of working in an dynamic workplace
- Very good written and spoken English skills
The Flex graduate program:
The program itself is rather flexible. Within a period of 12 to 24 months, you will be able to work in various departments at our location in Cologne as well as other locations worldwide.
You have the opportunity to shape your professional development with us according to your own competencies and preferences and in the alignment with your master department (Service Division).
By being involved in day-to-day business and project tasks, you will get to know our company, its people and processes from the ground up. Each path is individual the goal is decisive! Let us start the journey together.
Contact Person: Jennifer Hopp
Phone: +49 221 3471045
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.