To take ownership and responsibility for highly professionally planning the day to day work schedules of the local Field Service Engineers (FSE), ensuring that all planned service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner to increase customer satisfaction and support business growth.
- To receive and transact customer service request
- To create, negotiate and follow up service quotation (including service contracts)
- To invoice the service orders
- To administer the forward planning of all open orders, ensuring that the department service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner
- To support the Service Manager and to set the Engineers work schedules in order to maximize efficiency and minimize Work in progress
- To ensure the orders are correctly allocated and released to the FSE before the visit date
- Ensure all parts are available, and in the FSE’s virtual storage location or on customer site prior to the visit date
- Manage the local spare parts and pool stocks. Order supplies from Product Companies and local suppliers
- To liaise with customers by phone or e-mail to arrange and confirm the service visits,
and ensure they are fully aware of the work and the date the work is to be carried out, including arrange accomodation
- To monitor and record the progress of all customer orders to ensure work is fully completed, and any additional work is planned and completed in a timely fashion
- To maintain all orders, to ensure all work is correctly allocated, so that quality reports can be gathered via SAP reporting facilities
- To regularly liaise with the Operations Manager and FSEs, internal departments and other Service Centers to expedite customer requests
- To regularly liaise with the Vacuum Technique Service Operations Manager in order to highlight and resolve any operational / planning problems in an effective and efficient manner
- To collate information from the FSEs in order to accurately record and maintain customer records and information
Skills and experience
- Minimum of one years in working experiences customer care
- Experience in dealing with a fast pace and complex working environment,
coordinating and showing flexibility to change plans constantly and think ahead
- Experience in working in a technical or support environment
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Knowledge of SAP CS and SD modules
- Ideally experience with CRM and Service Management Systems
- Excellent verbal and written German, French and English required
- Excellent computer skills
Are we a good fit?
- Cope with pressure and maintain a positive working attitude
- Excellent planning capabilities, thinking ahead and trying to always improve
- Great empathy and internal/ external customer focus and commitment
- Good business understanding and cost consciousness
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Be approachable and open& confident in interaction with others
- Build up a network
Choose your career with us!
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Steinhausen / Zug
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button, convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance by calling +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.