To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all VTS customers. Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time. To provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing, and Demonstrations that result in minimizing downtime, reducing costs, or promoting our Product capabilities in the case of a test or demo. To be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing parts as needed to maintain the equipment.
- Provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site
- Provide parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides
- Provide warranty support; evaluate and validate claims, discuss issues with Product Company, and submit service reports to support claims
- Provide training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products. This may include creating customized courses per the customer’s needs
- Provide training on equipment operation and proper use of consumables
- Set-up and monitor testing of new or improved components
- Track associated costs or data from tests to ensure completion
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- Communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and VTS Operations Manager. This would be through daily service reports or relevant forms, e-mail and telephone communications
- Prepare information as requested whether routine or for special occasions
- Always be courteous and professional in all communications.by offering total solution to the customer
- Identify Service and Equipment sales opportunities and generate leads for the Sales team
Skills and experience
- Degree Level – Vocational training in Mechatronic or Mechanics and/or Electronics
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in customer care/field service
- Technical expertise, combining mechanical and electrical components
- Aspiration to keep up to date with latest technical developments
- Experience in a service position in an industrial and highly technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written French English required, German would be a plus
- Confident in iteraction with end customers
- Intensive travelling activity (drivers license)
Are we a good fit?
- Keep commitment to customers
- Be confident to be an important face to the customer and be strongly service minded
- Show courage and integrity
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Effective and clear communication
- Be open and approachable
Choose your career with us!
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button and convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Our Recruiter Ines Schatz will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance
by phone +49 (0)221 347 1366
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.