As a member of the marketing team and hubspot champion, support the development of a strategy to increase lead generation and sales for the North American Region. Perform competitive analysis and conduct customer studies with the insight of sales people who know the customer and products best.
- Responsible for the execution of digital marketing campaigns – collaborate on campaign creation and provide a conduit between sales and marketing.
- Design, segment and send all email communications and improve email communication program, together with marketing communications associate.
- Create and launch landing pages, pillar pages, blog and other SEO targeted content.
- Together with the Data Analyst, manage customer loyalty program through digital communications.
- Ensure a continued and highly targeted digital lead generation program.
- Review website metrics to track successes and areas for improvement.
- Implement additional analytic tracking capabilities as necessary.
- Support marketing and sales to develop a strategy to increase online sales for the North American Region
- Responsible and accountable for top-line e-commerce sales revenue growth
- Understand requirements of doing business with customer, including all aspects of business, operations, finance, credit and distribution.
- Support all lead generation activities from strategy development to implementation and reporting. Understanding of inventory management practices.
- Working with all functional areas of the organization (Purchasing, Sales, Quality and Engineering, Operations, Customer Service and Credit).
- Participate in customer presentations/Meetings, if needed
Skills and experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent with two years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Digital marketing and/or Ecommerce sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience developing designs into custom landing pages, HTML based e-mails, and other front-end solutions
- Hubspot experience strongly preferred.
- Tag-support experience for Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and Site Optimization strategies and solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of Business
- Ability to negotiate acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple business and / or technical areas and vendors
- Ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new technologies and development methods
- Flexible mindset to test new concepts and able to change direction as the business and technology evolves and changes
- Enjoys an agile development environment
- Min 10% travel required
Are we a good fit?
- Strong PC skills w/e-mail marketing platforms
- Detailed oriented
- Creative ability
- Strong communications skills
Choose your career with us!
Excellent working conditions & benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.