This position coordinates the forecast information between APO demand data through CRM, and Market information working closely with market sector managers so the best possible forecast to be fed into the SEMI division’s capacity planning process.
This position also includes responsibility to coordinate the production plan for all SEMI products where needed the strategic decision or when the demand is higher than the capacity by collaboration with Suppy managers both in PCs and CCs.
- Coordinate alocation of the production planning for all SEMI equipment products where needed the strategic decision or when the demand is higher than the capacity by collaboration with Supply team both in PCs and CCs which however should not cover the normal expediting process managed by PC supply teams.
- Responsibe for analyzing and reporting the demand by comparing the market information quarterly basis across all SEMI products.
- Improve forecast accuracy through investigating the APO forecast data and working with Customer centers.
- Responsible for checking demand status and aligning the demand between APO forecast with ECC order.
- Responsibe for data integrity amongst Edwards system, APO, CRM and ECC so flawless demand information to be shared which covers all products under Semiconductor Division reign.
- Responsible for the dashboard reports for Sales operations to make ease of access for global team
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Business Degree and/or relevant experience in a sales and operations forecasting discipline.
- Global SEMI industrial market background, product knowledge where to use, data analysis skill, SAP & Power BI reporting experience beneficial
- Computer literate with strong administrative and personal disciplines. Able to perform complex analytical activities requiring a meticulous approach, accurate data entry and numerical attention to detail. Strong in the use of Excel.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Responsive to deadlines.
- High level of influencing and presentation skills, specifically summarising for the executive levels of the business
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Planning and Reporting systems eg. Business Warehouse (BW)/SAP-ECC/SAP APO (or equivalent)
- Ability to understand the forecasting process
- Flexibility to accommodate multiple time zone working
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to communicate clearly with senior team and challenge others’ assumptions
- Able to build effective and extensive contact networks at all levels of the business
- Strong data analytical capabilities, to enable trend analysis, root cause investigation and corrective action formulation, supported by continuous improvement techniques
- Drive for continuous improvement and willingness to engage in process and systems development and change
- Fuent verbal and written English
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com