- Has primary responsibility for the portfolio of the Leybold Services Product range
- Develops and implements strategies to increase revenue from field service, upgrades, in-house repairs, training, and spares:
- Price Structure
- Product management & launch
- Marketing – aid in definition and prioritization of messaging in cooperation with NA and Global Service Marketing
- Primary contact point for Account Managers, Sales Managers, and Key Account Managers.
- Support sales in carrying out operations reviews at accounts to secure repeat orders and present service as a differentiator to successfully penetrate new business.
- Drives all customer issues to closure or initiates support from HQ as needed.
- When called upon, aids Technical Support group for service product related questions.
- Supports continuous improvement of service business performance by:
- Profitable growth by expanding service market share in North America
- Increasing revenue for field service, upgrades, in-house repairs, training, and spares
- Improving operational efficiency in service and administrative functions within the company.
- Trains Leybold sales channels and sales support functions on developing and selecting Leybold’s service offerings
- Prepares materials for presentations and makes service sales presentations.
- Supports new applications, start up assistance, and qualifications at customer site during test phase.
- Develops application knowledge of Leybold services and products and how they are used in the Advanced and PI market segments.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Industrial and HV Product competition (product and pricing) to input to global product management and to assist in development of valued added sales message.
- Supports service warranty claims and escalations and drive customer satisfaction
- Lead, supervise, and develop direct reports as needed for this position.
- Support regional warranty claim decisions.
- B.S. degree in a technical related discipline is preferred, or at least 5 years experience in sales or servicing a technical product, or product management support. Vacuum Industry preferred.
- Strong application experience with MS office software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Overnight travel is required, up to 50%.
- A comprehensive benefits scheme.
- Member of a multi-national company with a wide-reaching internal job market.
- A placement in an international location.
- Building a career in a fantastic and forward-looking company.
Apply now with registration