Outline of tasks and responsibilities:
- Further develop the customer center
- Be responsible for the Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet of the Leybold Japan Customer Centre
- Assure success in our ambition to grow market share and increase consolidated profitability.
- Grow the business by continuous development and implementation of a territory management plan, with the objective to give all products and Divisions their best chance in the market.
- Further develop the distributors network in view of a better territory coverage.
- Support the BLM to disrupt the service business in Japan.
- Work actively on the brand positioning in line with the strategy of the VT divisions.
- Build long term customer relations.
- Secure that customer satisfaction and quality is the base for what we do.
- Focus on customer centricity by having a good understanding of their expectations and needs and strive for keeping Atlas Copco First in Mind-First in Choice®.
- Interact with other Customer Centers and Product Companies to support the development of synergies, the consolidated results of the divisions and the performance of the Business Area
- Close relation and collaboration with the local Holding organization
- Lead, motivate and coach the management team towards continuous success
- Attract competent and committed people with the right attitude
- Grow, retain and develop talent within Japan
- Safeguard a safe and healthy working environment
- Minimum of 10 years of managerial experiences
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Impactful influencing, presenting and negotiating skills
- Keen interest in culture and the way of doing business in the country
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Acting strategically and being results oriented
- Driving better Customer Satisfaction
- Confidence in interaction with different stakeholders
- Dynamic with strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Proactive mindset with innovation capabilities
- Ability to empower team members
- Engage and Inspire others
- Keen interest to attract, retain and grow talent
What we offer
- Freedom to act and accountability
- Support in leadership and development
- Global network structures from the Atlas Copco Group
Please send your application to:
Ann-Kathrin Heinemann, Divisional VP Human Ressources
Phone number: +4915201599047