Repair of vacuum components at customer site
- Autonomous disassembly and determination of fault causes of most of the vacuum components of our catalog.
- Indentification of the required spare parts needed, technical assessment for the cost estimate.
- Cleaning, repair and assembly in accordance with the specified guidelines (ISA), (minimum requirement: restoring funtionality for the customer)
- Functional testing of the corresponding equipment and performing of the electrical safety test (ELSI).
- Repair of vacuum products of other brands.
- AREA: Mainly in the north area but also, if needed, in the rest of Spain and Portugal
Maintenance of vacuum components at customer site
- Performing of basic maintenance tasks for Leybold components and systems (minimum requirement: restoring funtionality for the customer)
- Basic maintenance of vacuum products of other brands.
- Drawing up a maintenance recommendation for the customer in consideration of the application and the type of usage, in order to avoid unnecessary failures.
- AREA: Mainly in the north area but also, if needed, in the rest of Spain and Portugal.
Repair and Maintenance of vacuum components at the workshop
- If needed, the technician will carry out maintenance and repair jobs at our workshop.
Start –up and commissioning works
- Remote service
Spare parts planning
- Autonomous administration of the spare parts stock in the Field Service Depot and vehicle
- Passing on information to field service administration for reordering of not defined spare parts, and restocking of spare parts at the support center in coordination with colleagues
- Passing on information to Field Service administration for entry of spare part data in SAP
Processing of warranty claims and complaints
- Completing repairs arising from customer complaints.
- Setting the required replacement spare parts and technical findings for cost estimate
- Elaborate detailled reports of the repair for providing feedback to the customer complaint management ( country language or English)
- Respond to customer complaints in an effective manner ( in coordination with the sales and service managers)
- Establishing contacts with the customers autonomously and in a controlled way so as to aquire further services.
- Drawing up of maintenance schedules in coordination with the customer.
- Offering of maintenance; pointing out to maintenance contracts.
- Recording of data and requirements so as to allow the central office to come up with a maintenance contract.
- Determination of further potentials for the purpose of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Passing on of purely sales related business to the sales staff in charge.
- Providing return information to customer complaints in case of warranty repairs
- Providing return information to local After Sales Manager in case of unclear engineering issues, errors, etc.
- Providing return information on a daily basis to field service administration for the purpose of taking on new orders and providing information on completed orders as well as travelling expenses
Orderlines, cleanness and safety
- Every Service Technician will be responsible for maintaining his equipment (tools, labtop, car, mobile, etc.) in a perfect condition
- This includes in particular all measurement and test equipment which is subjected to monitoring
- This also includes the general orderlines at the Field Service Depot / Workshop
- The vehicle must be handled with good care and maintained as a visually pleasing image of the company
- Mechatronic technician with substantial work experience
- Knowledge in vacuum technology preferred
- Basic IT knowledge ( MS office,SAP preferred)
- Eagerness to learn.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a structured way
- Availability to travel through Europe( mainly Spain and Portugal.)
- Availability to work during July and August.