- Responsible for the sale of company products to an assigned account base within a geographic region focus on Industrial markets including Industrial Manufacture, Food & Beverage, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Plastics and Coating Sectors
- Establish and implement aggressive segment and product territory sales strategies and goals as defined by segment and product marketing and the Head of Sales
- Find and capture new and or expanded opportunities for the Leybold products and services which may include specified National accounts in Food & Beverage.
- Insure customer satisfaction and prompt complaint resolution by interaction with other departments.
- Provide professional sales support functions to customers such as, technical support, product selection, quotations, terms & conditions, contract administration, etc.
- Complete all assignments (i.e. Monthly Reports, Forecasts, Expense Reports) in a timely and accurate manner, using company CRM where applicable.
- Attend trade shows, seminars and training sessions to keep informed of trends effecting customers, keep abreast of competitive products, services, and value-added activities.
- Set both short term (12 month) and long-term (3 years) goals
- Responsible for maintaining company property (automobile, computer, office equipment, customer demo/loaner products, consignment stock, etc.) that is in his/her control, and or at his/her customer site
- B.S. degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or account management, selling a technical product or service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team sales and field service effort
- Knowledge of vacuum technology and LV products is highly desirable
- Minimum up to 50% travel is required
- Excellent PC skills are required (MS Office, Word, Excel, & Powerpoint)
- Valid driver’s license required.
Employees & Career
Leybold employs more than 1 660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.
Vacancies for Professionals/Graduates
We appreciate your interest in our company and our divisions around the world. Our current vacancies are listed below, please select your field of interest, the continent and/or the organizational unit.
Please send your application to: