Vacuum Technique Service (VTS) is the youngest division in the Atlas Copco Group with headquarters in Cologne. We are looking for a student trainee (f/m/d) to support our team in the area of communication as soon as possible:
- Following up the Translations process und liaising with the supplier and customer centers. Reviewing the German translation.
- Developing our VTS Home (Intranet site) by creating fresh content and bringing new ideas to improve it, like news pages, videos, and new sections. Monitor with analytics what works and what can be improved.
- Creation of (internal and external) Communication Material (e. g. Flyers, product brochures, Social Media campaigns) in consultation with external agencies and Product Marketing Managers.
- Leading social media campaigns like “Vacuum Experiments” for Leybold brand and find opportunities for other brands like Edwards and Atlas Copco Vacuum.
- Keeping online databases organized in Microsoft Teams and VTS Home Data Maintenance
- Responsible for Showpad (platform used by salespeople where have all our communication material via mobile or web), making sure the content sitting on the platform is updated, monitoring the usage of it with analytics and proposing new ideas.
- Creation of content for different channels, like internal newsflashes, social media posts, and campaigns
What we expect from you:
- You are an enrolled university student (f/m/d) with focus on communication, marketing, graphic design or similar.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the field of communication and marketing.
- You convince us with your curiosity, openness and creativity as well as your ability to communicate and work in a team.
- You have very good skills in MS Office.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English round off your profile.
What we offer:
- An exciting opprtunity and insight into the activities of an internationally operating company
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working and the possibility to adapt your working hours to your personal needs
- Various learning and training opportunities for your personal and professional development
- And last but not least: We celebrate our successes together and have fun at work.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.