Responsible of the Website development and performance to develop outstanding digital customer experience to our customers from General Vacuum brands such as Leybold, Edwards, Atlas Copco and more, in order to contribute to the business growth and increasing our brand equity, making our websites leads generation tools and a good channel to interact with our brands.
Be part of the Ecommerce team, as the website and e-shop compliment to each other and are part of the digital customer journey. Analytics, content generation, cross-selling and up-selling need to be considered between both sites. Performance responsibility such as driving up qualified traffic to the sites and lead generation.
Other responsibilities are ensuring good user experience UX and user interface UI that enable lead conversion and enriches the customer’s digital experience. Following the brand guidelines.
Making sure SEO technical and SEO content guidelines are applied thoroughly on our sites and advising content creators on best practice on the use of metadata and tagging. Creating a content governance set up that enables us to bring traffic, generate leads, and returning visitors to our sites, enabling our customer centers to create local content and campaigns as well. Foresee the governing and functioning of the translation process.
Managing Web Curators community across the globe, sharing best practices and ensuring a good communication flow. Considering campaign management with different channels such as Social Media. Ensure understanding of the digital customer journey and the needs of our different personas for each of our brand sites, that can translate into design, functionality or content generation actions. Increasing the digital competence in our communications community across customer centers.
- Develop and improve the web sites of each brand in order to increase visitors, conversion rates, lead generation, and usability in coordination with the Divisional Communications Managers and the Customer centers; Increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO) applicability and drive results; Improve usability of the site pages to increase conversion
- Participate in the budget approval process for web activities within the business area and those projects across business areas
- Participates as a member of the Group’s Web team representing Vacuum Technique Business Area (VTBA) General Vacuum, and reporting and providing feedback to the VTBA Web owner
- Lead the increase of digital competence and awareness in the customer centers and divisional communications teams, by creating useful dashboards and by other means
- Responsible for the training to customer centers and divisional communications teams in terms of the use of web platforms
- Guide Customer Centers to improve their local content
- Ensure the web content governance guidelines for each brand are followed within the divisions and customer centers
- Propose new tools or ideas to improve the digital experience of customers and stakeholders when visiting the website
- Participate actively in the Ecommerce team, bridging initiatives between website and e-shop, making both successful
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in web related topics and communications or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, information systems or related fields
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) and working with Social Media
- Experience in change and stakeholder management
- Evidence of delivering web based solutions in a decentralized organization supporting multiple brands across a range of platforms
- Able to take complex technical product information and adapt for digital platforms and communications
Are we a good fit?
- Self-motivated with the ability to generally work unsupervised and use personal initiative in progressing own work
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities
- Work under pressure and handle variable workloads
- A good communicator with the ability to deal with people effectively and with authority, including at senior management level and all other external and customer interfaces
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to regular travelling mainly to Belgium and UK
Choose your career with us!
We are offering a great working environment in a new division, we give freedom with accountability, fantastic networking opportunity and international environment plus a great team to work with. We also offer flexible working hours and support individual development as well as a wide range career opportunities in the Atlas Copco Group.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.