- Posting and recording of all goods receipts and goods issues in SAP in inventory management and warehouse management
- Carrying out transfer postings in SAP (blocking, in consultation with material managers / consi and Kanban) in inventory management, warehouse management and comprehensive interfaces
- Independent clarification of inventory differences
- Posting of scrapping
- Planning, data-technical control as well as recording of the permanent inventory in consultation with the warehouse management
- Processing of the transport requirements list for internal stock transfers
- Making arrangements (verbal and written) within the department and across departments to ensure optimal flow of goods and information
- Ensure and control the recording of all goods movements in the area of responsibility through the SAP system and between production / assembly - central warehouse / dispatch
- Perform daily
- Control and administratively process customer orders by receiving area and mode of transportation, including package shipment processing
- Performing timely customer complaint processing
- Identifying and implementing measures as part of continuous improvement processes
- Contact person for employees from other departments
- Support as well as software support of the automated small parts warehouse (AKL)
What we expect of you?
- Completed commercial, logistics or comparable training
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a distribution center
- Experience in the mentioned field of activity desirable
- Accurate, structured and precise way of working
- Good German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of SAP, Probas and Office
- Good organizational and communication skills
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.