- Achieve the successful sales development and agreed targets;
- Identify new target customers/distributors and new sales opportunities in the responsible territory;
- Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, solution presentations to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to orders;
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationships with customers;
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Communicate with product team in obtaining product support;
- Provide all necessary information, training and support to key accounts and distributors;
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdues;
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.