Technical expert Vacuum Technique Service (Moscow)
- To train and support distributers, partners and customers for Vacuum Technique products (all 3 brands: Edwards, Leybold, Atlas Copco).
- Organizing solving warranty cases; to review warranty reports; to control reimbursement warranty cost.
- To technical support quotations process for Vacuum Technique Service products: spare parts, service, pool products.
- To make start up, maintenance and repairing Vacuum Technique equipment if needed.
- High technical degree. Preferable in vacuum technique.
- Experience in repairing and maintenance industrial equipment more than 2 years.
- Computer skills on user level.
- English - Intermediate.
- Driving license B
- Customer focus
- Communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Stress resistance
Ample opportunities for development and growth (education, digital platforms for independent study, including English language training).
Opportunities for visiting production enterprises of customers throughout Russia and acquaintance with the latest industrial trends.
And also: mobile communications, compensation for sports, Medical insurance, 31 vacation days, pension plan.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.