- Participation in supplier selection with regard to process and quality characteristics
- Negotiation of quality assurance agreements
- Qualification of suppliers:
- Independently and regularly plan and conduct process/product audits of international suppliers
- Determine and monitor measures to improve quality performance
- Verify and approve innovative purchased parts and their manufacturing process (PPAP) at the supplier in close coordination with engineering, purchasing and our manufacturing along our NPI/APQP process.
- Proactive and autonomous strategic development of international suppliers in line with our Zero Defect Strategy.
- Lead coordination of the problem solving process according to 8D in case of supplier complaints and demand sustainable improvement measures at the supplier and corresponding effectiveness controls
- Sustainable optimization of supplier key figures for quality and their reporting
What we expect of you?
- Completed university or technical college studies or vocational training in the electrotechnical field / mechatronics
- Confident handling of common quality methods and standards
- Ideally experience with external audits at international suppliers
- Very good communication skills, ability to work in a team, self-organization
- Pragmatic solution orientation
- Fluent German and English in written and spoken language
- Project management skills
- Confident in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and SAP MM/QM
- Willingness to travel regularly (also at short notice)
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.