Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and prioritization for all in-house repairs, including Third Party Service Providers (3PSP), to achieve 30-day TAT and overall customer satisfaction. Works with the Service Technology Center (STC) Planner to maintain in-house repair capacity plan, monitors workflow, and resolve any repair issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate daily work load with the STC Planner and Team Leader, all repair work scheduling, prioritization, quality, on-time delivery, and capacity planning running through the service depots (i.e. Glenwillow, Dresden, etc.) to assure efficiency of jobs
- Monitor and analyze operating reports such as turn around time (TAT), warranty, backlog, capacity, service orders over 30 days, closed but not shipped or invoiced, efficiency, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the Service Technology Centers (STC). Develop, generate and provide strategic analysis reports (with focus on reason for variance deviation between planned and actual) of set Key Performance Indicators.
- Act as primary interface between Service Admin, Sales, Service Technology Centers (STC), Logistics (related to STC’s) for all repair statuses, warranty decisions, and escalations.
- Ensure all STC Service Techs have access and are trained and following SAP service processes
- Review repair details, failure reports and parts/hours on service orders entered by the service technicians for accuracy when escalated.
- Monitor Service technicans actual hours vs standard hours on a monthly basis to ensure effiencey goals are met for the STC
- Coordinate with the STC Failure Analysis Engineer (FAE) to develop supporting documentation for warranty denial & failure analysis reports. Communicate findings with the Leybold Sales team,(i.e., written reports, and photos)
- Monitor and report on VT‘s Logistics KPI’s in relation to the STC, escalate when needed
- Coordinate capacity planning for 3rd Party Service Providers, ensure delivery dates are met, monitor TAT and other KPI’s
- Two year technical degree is required and at least 5 years of experience working with a technical product. Project management experience is desired.
- Individual must have be self-motivated, problem solver, and results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and influence improvements
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e., Excel); SAP is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% may be required
- Project Planning, Managing & Measuring Work, Process Management and Technical
Excellent working conditions & benefits:
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.