- Close cooperation in an engineering team with mechanical & electronic designers and application engineers to develop and optimize a complex measurement system
- Operational responsibility for control and analysis software platform (PC and embedded systems)
- Organize software development in technical team with internal and external partners
- Implement and test software to control a high tech measurement system and analyze the measurement data
- Manage the software release process and the change management
- Drive software connectivity to other tools / products / systems in the company
- Work closely with technical team and application engineers to optimize the analytical capabilities of the system
- Ensure released software has the appropriate security levels to protect the company IP
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor or Master´s degree in IT, Physics or Engineering
- Two years relevant work exeperience
- Knowledge in Programming (C / C++ / C# / WPF)
- Knowledge in development tools and development processes
- Entrepreneural spirit
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good German and English knowledge
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Working at a big worldwide player in vacuum technology
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Experiencing a variety of technological challenges
- Independent and a variety of tasks
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.