Assist the Project Engineers in the development of software interfaces for vacuum pumping systems and electrical control panels.
- Develop PLC programming logic and control sequencing for vacuum systems equipment using Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500/5000, and other software platforms
- Knowledge and experience with 3-phase motor control and circuitry
- Program process visualization software for operator interface control
- Integrate controls into a number of field bus and Industrial Ethernet networks including those with Profibus, EtherNet/IP, and RS-232/RS-485 serial communication
- Familiarization and understaning of BOMs and electrical layout drawings pertaining to the manufacture of vacuum systems
- Assist sales and project engineers to specify equipment and provide support to the sales and marketing team
- Field troubleshooting and commissioning of systems
- Implement required changes to resolve manufacturing and field problems to improve product performance and reliability
What you can expect from us?
Excellent working conditions & benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What we expect of you?
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.