- To receive and transact customer service request
- To create, negotiate and follow up service quotation
- To invoice the service orders
- To administer the forward planning of all open orders, ensuring that the department service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner
- To support the VTS Operations Manager and to set the Engineers work schedules in order to maximize efficiency and minimize Work in progress.
- To ensure the orders are correctly allocated and released to the FSE before the visit date.
- Ensure all parts are available, and in the FSE’s virtual storage location or on customer site prior to
the visit date.
- To liaise with customers by phone or e-mail to arrange and confirm the service visits, and ensure they are fully aware of the work and the date the work is to be carried out, including arrange accomodation
- To monitor and record the progress of all customer orders to ensure work is fully completed, and any additional work is planned and completed in a timely fashion.
- To maintain all orders, to ensure all work is correctly allocated, so that quality reports can be gathered via SAP reporting facilities.
- To regularly liaise with the Operations Manager and FSEs, internal departments and other Service Centers to expedite customer requests.
- To regularly liaise with the VTS Operations Manager in order to highlight and resolve any operational / planning problems in an effective and efficient manner.
- To collate information from the FSEs in order to accurately record and maintain customer records and information.
- To undertake ad-hoc project work as and when required.
What you can expect from us?
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company contribute to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. We offer a wide range of training and further education programs, to enhance your know-how and to systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.
Leybold is where it begins – Pioneering products. Passionately applied.
What we expect of you?
- Admistrative understanding is requierd
- Minimum of 1years working experiences in customer care
- Knowledge Areas:
- Experience in dealing with a fast pace and complex working environment, coordinating and showing flexibility to change plans constantly and think ahead
- Experience in working in a technical or support environment
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Knowledge of SAP CS and SD modules
- Ideally experience with CRM and Service Management Systems
- Critical Skills
- Cope with pressure and maintain a positive working attitude
- Excellent planning capabilities, thinking ahead and trying to always improve
- Great empathy and internal/ external customer focus and commitment
- Good business understanding and cost consciousness
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Be approachable and open& confident in interaction with others
- Build up a network
- Other requirements: (can be added as to local needs)
- Excellent verbal and written German English required
- French advantage
- Excellent computer skills.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.