At Leybold Customer Centre Europe South we’re seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial Sales Engineer to join our team in Italy. As a Sales Engineer you will focus on maximizing the sustainable growth of our business across the Northeast of Italy by promoting sales of vacuum components to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Reporting into the Leybold Country and Sales Manager Italy, you will be empowered to make a difference whilst also given the support and opportunity to develop your skills.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
• support and develop the existing customer base and prospect actively his/her sector for the supply of equipment and systems either by field activities (Customer visit, exhibition,…) or using digital communication tools
• understand and analyze customer needs on a technical and scientific level
• understand the evolution of the market in the different sectors, define and implement strategies in order to increase of order intake
• be able to promote new concepts based on the yearly tactical plan actions
• develop technical & commercial solutions in partnership with the Leybold teams and present them to customers or sales partners
• be able to close the deals in the most profitable manner by following our sales processes and bring the required support if any till the end down payment
• regularly report on its field activities and achieve the objectives of sales fixed jointly with the hierarchy
• share his customer experiences with the rest of the sales team (Sales, Marketing) and provide selling stories
• keep his own required knowledge the best possible by following on a regular base training activity.
What you can expect from us?
• International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Structured onboarding and training
• You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
• You can be creative and promote your own ideas
• Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
The incumbent is responsible through a strong commitment to develop our sales of vacuum equipment offered individually or as turnkey systems in his own area of responsibility either in direct or via a distribution network. He will pay a particular attention to promote our technical concepts with a high application know how and by selling the resulting benefits. By his own work he will contribute to support our strategy of growth and enlarge our market shares.
He will have to fill in the below expectation
• University or engineering school technical Degree or similar supplemented by a BtoB sales training if any.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a B to B sales position of manufactured goods in diverse industrial /R&D areas
• Experience working within the vacuum industry or in F&P vacuum packaging machines would be a plus
• A strong demonstrated experience with customer relationship.
• Any knowledge in the vacuum applications/product will be highly appreciate
• Good practice of the Digital tools (MS Office, Teams, Social media,...)
• Driving Licence B
• Fluent English is needed.
• Team work spirit and autonomy are required
• Be able to travel across his sales area and time to time in the rest of the country or abroad.
Leybold vanta la possibilità di impiegare personale in ben quattro continenti. Molti di loro hanno un focus scientifico o tecnico. La loro conoscenza, creatività ed esperienza sono essenziali per il nostro successo.
Le esigenze dell’industria High-Tech e la diversità culturale all’interno della nostra azienda attiva a livello globale contribuiscono a creare un ambiente di lavoro attraente e stimolante. Le conoscenze tecniche sono importanti per noi, così come le soft skills personali e la disponibilità a lavorare in team di progetti internazionali.
Leybold fa parte della Vacuum Technique Business area di Atlas Copco e l’approccio sostenibile del gruppo, determina così anche i nostri valori e le nostre prospettive. È disponibile una vasta gamma di programmi di formazione e perfezionamento per migliorare il know-how tecnico e ampliare sistematicamente le competenze. Perché solo le grandi idee accelerano l'innovazione.