VTS sales administrator in Leybold Korea
To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all VTS customers. Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time. To provide timely administrative support in all service operations related activities. Be the interface to the customer for all service related communication.
- Receive and transact customer service requests
- Create, negotiate and follow up service quotations
- Transact all service orders in SAP and other service related IT systems
- Communicate with customers to agree on quotations and set up job schedule.
- Timely job closure in the systems
- Establish effective relationships with technicians, customers and coworkers by responding to all communications quickly and professionally
- Prepare the reports required.
- Administrate, monitor and update all Work-In-Progress (WIP) on daily basis.
- Liaise with Logistics team continuously on all parts / materials delivery to satisfy commitment.
- Take care of sub-contracting and sub-suppliers’ activities i.e. price verification, Purchase Order issuance, delivery and payment approval.
- Prepare shipping papers where necessary
- Transact pool/certified orders (refurbished equipment)
- Degree Level – University degree or equivant
- Knowledge Areas:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- SAP transactions (SD and CS module)
- Computer literate (Word and Excel)
- Work-In-Progress management
Leybold Korea is responsible for sales, marketing and service. It has a total of 29 employees and revenues of 25 mUSD in the region of Korea. Leybold Korea is head office of Customer Centre Leybold APAC.
Founded in Germany, Leybold has more than 170 years of experience in vacuum technology. It has 32 own locations and 48 agents across the world with 1,650 employees.