- Development of quality processes for direct use in our manufacturing and assembly areas in close cooperation with the adjacent departments Manufacturing Engineering / Flow Team / SHEQ & Engineering.
- Support of the SAP module Quality Management as Global Key User within the Industrial Vacuum Division
- Consultant for Process Development Teams: Machining & Assembly to optimize & stabilize the processes to be developed
- Training of quality relevant knowledge within the organization - SPC, Gage RnR, MFU
- Optimization of existing quality processes in terms of cost, flexibility, lead time, autonomy & robustness
- Elaboration and development of new technology concepts in the area of strategic quality assurance & metrology (technology screening incl. feasibility studies)
- Project management of investment projects in the area of quality assurance/measurement technology (hardware (measuring machines/manual measuring equipment) & software (quality data management) from feasibility study to vendor selection and investment calculation to final acceptance in the respective area of application
- Advancement of automation and digitalization solutions with regard to Industry 4.0 level in the quality environment
- Creation of the necessary Calypso programming and independent implementation of the measuring programs on the coordinate measuring machine
- Independently design measurement processes by selecting the appropriate fixtures & probe configurations to achieve efficient as well as reproducible & repeatable measurement results
- You support the development of new products by quality assurance measures from the first draft to the successful market launch (reference systems, GPS, APQP/PPAP, ...)
- Qualification of the designed measurement processes within the scope of Gage RnR Type 1 & Type 2 analyses incl. subsequent handover to the respective responsible application area
- Completed studies in the field of production engineering, manufacturing engineering or general mechanical engineering, materials engineering, industrial foreman and technician with a focus on production engineering.
- Very good knowledge in programming and handling of coordinate measuring technology (especially Calypso)
- Experience in the design and implementation of software-based quality management systems
- Very good knowledge in SAP R3 QM module
- Experience in APQP, MSA, Gage RnR, process capability analysis and SPC/quality control charts
- Basic knowledge in quality management systems DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 / 45001:2018
- Several years of experience in the field of operational & strategic quality assurance
- Several years of project experience, especially for investment projects, is desirable
- Cost, quality, environmental and safety awareness
- Good knowledge of Germany and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS-Office products
- Strong communication skills and stress resistant
- Innovative, creative and networked thinking skills
- Willingness to continuously educate yourself to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.