• Customer support in all phases of the sales process starting from the quotation to the payment reminder
- Order processing
- Follow-up of deliveries
- Credit collection
- Enter and maintain Customer Master Data
- Export Control, E-shop
What you can expect from us?
• Structured onboarding and training
• International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
• You can be creative and promote your own ideas
• Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
• High school education
• Minimum of 1 year working experience in customer care
• Cope with pressure and maintain a positive working attitude
• Customer focus and commitment
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Excellent verbal and written English required
• Excellent computer skills, Ideally knowledge of SAP
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.