- Technical support of production machines and assembly lines
- Creation, maintenance and modification of working documents and visualized
- Work instructions as well as appropriate training of assemblers and machine operators
- Systematic analysis (e.g. PFMEA, problem-solving tools, evaluation of process capability, value stream design, etc.) in the event of deviations with regard to quality, technical or logistic processes
- Implementation of Lean measures (VTPS) and organization of workshops with employees from assembly or mechanical production using Lean methods (e.g. 5S, VSD, Visual Management, TPM etc.)
- Introduction of new technologies and digitalized solutions to improve productivity and quality
- Involvement in the design and planning of holistic production and material flow concepts
- Technological exchange with other production plants of the Scientific Vacuum Division
- Planning, designing, procuring and managing capital equipment and operating resources for assembly and mechanical production
- Participation or leadership of interdisciplinary project teams
- Participation in the development of new products ("design for manufacturing / assembly")
What we expect of you?
- Completed studies in the field of production technology, mechanical engineering or Mechatronics or comparable degree
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working and sustainable solution finding
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient production processes
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of CAD and quality software
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Basic knowledge of REFA desirable
- Experience in programming CNC machines desirable
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Willingness to travel
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.