Scope of Responsibility: Ownership of order fulfilment for discrete customer orders, incoming goods receipt process execution and related warehouse functions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for physical movement of inventory and goods within the warehouse.
Receive into inventory from purchase orders and ensure items are accurately stocked and documented.
Maintain inventory accuracy by careful accounting of items moving in and out of inventory via picking lists, inventory transfer journals, etc.
Responsible for accurate execution of all order fulfillment steps from picking, packaging, packing slip preparation to processing of delivery transaction.
Perform quality checks on own work and the work of other warehouse partners.
Utilize freight vendors and business systems to prepare delivery or/and shipment (if necessary) of domestic and international orders.
Interact with internal customers to quickly resolve issues through root cause analysis.
Actively contribute to warehouse safety, quality and productivity by identifying inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements.
Perform all functions in compliance with all warehouse processes and safety rules (including dress code).
Work on special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in shipping and warehouse environment.
- Previous experience utilizing order processing systems, shipping systems and Microsoft Office 365.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prefer candidates with forklift certifications and prior experience operating a cherry picker and/or other warehouse equipment.
- Ability to maneuver and handle specialized/hazardous products (such as oil and chemicals).
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.