- Developing and improving existing logistics processes in cooperation with purchasing, development, the logistics department and production
- Contribution of your expertise in the design of processes and in projects
- Preparation of a purchase file as well as elaboration of specifications, supplier selection, technical evaluation, bid evaluation, execution of decision analyses, elaboration of investment proposals, participation in negotiations
- Monitoring and realization of specifications
- Active participation in new product developments and support of PD logistics processes and ensuring the transfer of know-how
- Continuous optimization of the operational performance of logistics processes
- Reduction of inventories, lead times, improvement of material flow
- Initiates and works intensively on benchmarking projects
- Increasing supplier reliability
- Improvement of container management
- Coordination with centers of excellence in assembly and manufacturing with focus on end customers
- Advancing the topic of Industry 4.0 in the logistics area
What we expect of you?
- Completed Master's degree in the field of logistics management
- Several years of professional experience in the field of production control / material planning (project experience)
- Motivated, strong communication skills and stress resistant
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient logistics processes
- Willingness to continuously educate yourself to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
- Profound SAP knowledge in the area of replenishment strategies ( e.g. re-orderpoint, Kanban etc) as well as in the area of material flow / stock movements
- Experience in the implementation of "Automated Guided Vehicle" in the SAP environment
- Professional handling of MS-Office products
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.