- Planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of tests within the scope of the development of turbomolecular pumps as well as basic research projects
- Interpretation and presentation of results
- Communication with project management, the development department and other parties involved, also in international teams
- Planning and setting up of test rigs, test benches and measurement equipment as well as definition and selection of suitable measurement technology
- Error analysis of the results
- Creation, maintenance and further development of test descriptions as well as tests
What we expect of you?
- Completed studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, plant/process engineering or mechatronics
- Additional training as a physics laboratory technician, mechatronics technician or mechanic is desirable
- Knowledge in thermodynamics and flow calculation of gases, preferably in vacuum technology
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Structured, careful way of working; strong analytical skills; independent and responsible working style
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
What you can expect from us?
- Independent and broad range of tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- State-of the art Learning Management system with free access to global courses
- 30 days holiday, company parking, subsidized company canteen
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group, a Swedish multinational industrial player
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Tel. +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.